The repeat prescription number is 0141 764 1664 and is open Mon to Thur 11 – 3pm and Fri 11 – 1pm. Alternatively you can
- tick the boxes on the re-order form and hand this in at reception
- ask your pharmacy to order for you
- post your request in with a stamped addressed envelope if you wish us to send back to you
- 0rder online via emis Patient Access. Find out what is emis Patient Access
- PLEASE NOTE REPEAT PRESCRIPTION REQUESTS ARE READY WITHIN 48HOURS.
Ordering Repeat Prescriptions on-line
Our patients now have the option of booking appointments and ordering medication on-line via Patient Access.
Registering for your secure personal on-line account is simple and allows you to:
- Access and order from a ‘live’ list of your repeat medications (not one-offs at present)
- Access and book a selection of appointments with our doctors
When you are discharged from hospital you should normally receive five days supply of medication.
On receipt of your medication requirements, which will be issued to you by the hospital, please bring this to the surgery or post via S.A.E. before your supply of medication has run out.
Hospital requests for change of medication will be checked by the GP first, and if necessary your Doctor will issue you with a Prescription. The Practice will endeavour to issue you with your prescription on that day, but it cannot be issued until your medical details are checked by the Doctor, your prescription should normally be ready by 4pm on that day, or you may be advised to attend the next day.
The Doctors will review your medication, regularly, which may involve changes to your tablets, in accordance with current health Board policies. Please be reassured that this will not affect your treatment.