Drs McCallum, Gardiner & Makun, based at Lightburn Medical Centre, are contracted with NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde Board to provide General Medical Services to patients resident in these postcode areas:
G31 (1, 3, 4, 5)
G32 (0, 6, 7, 8 =Except Carmyle, 9)
G33 (2, 3, 4, 5) (Except anywhere north of Cumbernauld Road)
& G69 (6, 7) (Only Baillieston, Garrowhill & Springhill).
Dr Mairead McCallum MBChB Glasgow 2001 MRCGP, DRCOG (full-time partner)
Dr Jane Gardiner MBChB Glasgow 1998 MRCGP (full-time partner)
Dr Omodele Makun MBChB 1992 MRCGP,DRCOG (full-time partner)
|Monday||08:30 – 18:00|
|Tuesday||08:30 – 18:00|
|Wednesday||08:30 – 18:00|
|Thursday||08:30 – 18:00|
|Friday *||08:30 – 18:00|
* Please note the surgery closes between 13:00 and 14:00 on Fridays for staff training
Register with our practice
Patients wishing to register with our Surgery will need to complete a registration form, which you can download or request from one of our Receptionists. Please note you still need to come into the practice to confirm registration.
Our patients are able to order repeat prescription items online. These items are listed on the right side of your repeat prescription computer slip.
Clinics & Services
Child Health, Contraception, Maternity, Routine Immunisations, Cervical Smears, Flu Immunisations, Freezing of Small Warts and a range of consultant clinics.
- National Domestic Violence Helpline 0808 2000 247
- NSPCC Helpline 0808 800 5000 – If you’re worried about a child, even if you’re unsure, contact NSPCC professional counsellors for help, advice and support
- Childline 0800 1111 – Offers free, confidential advice and support for any child 18 years or under, whatever the worry
- MIND: Mental Health Support with specific advice on “Coronavirus and your wellbeing”
- YoungMinds: Supporting children and young people and their parents/carers with their mental health and wellbeing. Specific advice on managing self-isolation and naxiety about Coronavirus
- ICON: Babies cry: You can cope
- SafeLives: Specific resources for domestic abuse and COVID
- IRISi interventions